Cash Flow Management
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow." As a business owner, we are sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash in exceeds your cash out. A cash crisis can be devastating, ultimately ending your business.
Our cash management service allows you to:
- know when, where and how your cash needs will occur
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping positive relationships with bankers and other creditors
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing CBH to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash and long-term (annual, three-five year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain a better understanding of where your money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You will also receive:
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash