Part-Time CFO Services
When growing a business, one often needs professional financial advice but cannot afford a full-time chief financial officer (CFO) or controller.
Our part-time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 - $100,000 per year, plus bonuses and benefits. Our part-time CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here is what you will receive with our part-time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business, so you have less surprises and more control over your money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities due to clearly seeing the true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and to clarify your business plans.
- Comfort in knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review and negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures